We have pre-selected some holiday homes for you to show you where to spend your holidays in comfort.
Our wine cellar Cantina-Bottega
Our wine cellar is kept in its original state, where the former wine-growers sat together and this especially in autumn and winter, because there is a room temperature of about 12 to 15 degrees in both summer and winter. Thanks to the partly carved in the rock space, there were also stored the salami and the wine, which was tapped into containers. At that time the big wine barrels and the wine press were located deep down in the former main building, where today the Taverna is located.
The Cantina & Bottega still invites you to a cozy meeting. But you will also find there special specialties, such as our house wine "Vino della Casa", as well as real handmade items. Depending on the season, you will also find peasant specialties, such as Alpine cheese, jam, etc. On request, we also organize wine tastings.
Cantina - Bottega exclusively for the house guests only
- Vino della Casa [ROSSO], open house wine
- Vino della Casa [BIANCO], open house wine
- Vino [BIANCO], selected bottled wine
- PROSECCO, selected bottled wine
- CAPRINO, finest goat cream cheese in oil with herbs
From our small in-house Casa Rina production:
- Grapes from "CasaRina" pickled in Grappa
- Elderberry jame
- Fresh eggs from our chicken farm
- Casa Rina picture postcards
- Hand-painted Casa Rina ceramic plaquettes
Exclusively from the CANTINE SORSASSO Domaso
- Vino Rosso Vigne del Lago
- Grappa Sorsasso
- Olio Extra Vergine di Oliva Sorsasso
- Bee honey "Miele Fiori"